Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content



FAQs: CT Insurance Bulletins, Regulations, and Statues

Below are links to websites, Connecticut Statutes and Insurance Department Bulletins regarding issues on which we frequently receive questions.


Allowable Service Fees

Applying For or Renewing a Connecticut Producer License


Certificates of Insurance

Changing a Producers License if Moving Into or Out of Connecticut

Commercial and Personal Risk Policies and Renewal Premium Increase Notices

Flood Insurance - The Biggert-Waters Flood Insurance Reform Act of 2012

Mortgage Lenders - Insurance Requirements


Surplus Lines Taxes and Affidavits

Teenage Driving Laws

Termination of Agents Appointment and Producers Appointment and Contract

If you need to search for a Connecticut Statute, you can use either the Connecticut General Assembly's website or the Connecticut Department of Insurance website. 

If you have a question that is not answered here, please contact our office at 860-563-1950 and we will assist you.