FAQ’s – CT Insurance Bulletins, Regulations and Statutes

Below are links to websites, Connecticut Statutes and Insurance Department Bulletins regarding issues on which we frequently receive questions. 
If you have a question that is not answered below, please contact our office at 860-563-1950 and we will assist you.
Allowable Service Fees
Applying For or Renewing a Connecticut Producer License
Certificates of Insurance
Changing a Producers License if Moving Into or Out of Connecticut
Commercial and Personal Risk Policies and Renewal Premium Increase Notices
Cancellation and Non-Renewal of Personal and Commercial Insurance Policies
Renewal Premium Billing Requirements for Personal and Commercial Insurance Policies   (CID Bulletin PC-66)
Flood Insurance - The Biggert-Waters Flood Insurance Reform Act of 2012
Mortgage Lenders - Insurance Requirements
Surplus Lines Taxes and Affidavits
Teenage Driving Laws
Termination of Agent’s Appointment and Producer’s Appointment and Contract
If you need to search for a Connecticut Statute, you can use either the Connecticut General Assembly's website or the Connecticut Department of Insurance website.